Editing & restoration of photos, logos, art prints or drawings
With over 20 years of experience in image editing in Photoshop and vector graphics in Illustrator, I offer the following services:
- Image editing incl. everything from manipulation, retouching of portraits, etc. to colour optimisation and sharpness for both digital and print media
- Digitisation and restoration / retouching of photoprints and film
- Digitisation and restoration of art prints, drawings, etc.
- Converting logos, printed graphics, drawings, etc. to vector graphics
If you have other questions or needs that have to do with image editing or restoration of images in digital or printed format, get in touch!
Tel: +49 151 6121 8207
- A digital photo consists of X number of pixels and therefore the physical size of the photo depends on how many pixels it contains, hence pixel image
- Vector graphics are based on lines between endpoints and can therefore be infinitely enlarged, i.e. the size in centimeters does not depend on the size of the data file (Mb)
- Vector graphics are areas filled with colors and without texture, so therefore vector graphics are often perceived as two-dimensional compared to digital photography
- Read more about vector – pixel: https://bluedoc.com/fremdsprachensatz/grafikformate-im-vergleich/